I can hear you! Glad you've finally got round to starting a blog. Good luck with the house move - I'm now watching you.Vixxxx
And what is that????
Ooooh, I'm sensing you're an MSEr and now will go to the thread to find out which one! :) x
Oooo another MSE, we are slowly taking over :D x
Caroline - it is a chocolate covered banana, was my 'birthday cake'. I spent my birthday in Russia, in a city called Perm. Classy huh?
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...
5 comments:
I can hear you! Glad you've finally got round to starting a blog. Good luck with the house move - I'm now watching you.
Vix
xxx
And what is that????
Ooooh, I'm sensing you're an MSEr and now will go to the thread to find out which one! :) x
Oooo another MSE, we are slowly taking over :D x
Caroline - it is a chocolate covered banana, was my 'birthday cake'. I spent my birthday in Russia, in a city called Perm. Classy huh?
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...