Wednesday, 17 March 2010

I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass

Thank you very much for all the kind comments about the tealight holders, I thought I share some of my other painted glass creations...




Wine glasses (all bought plain from Ikea)



Herb and Spices pots (again from Ikea)


Decanters (bought plain from a charity shop), the vase (also thrifted) is increasingly full of beach glass.

Would love to know what you think x

5 comments:

daisychain said...

Love them x

Vix said...

Well, I think they are fab. I've collected glass for years and love it in any incarnation .
Vix
xxx

Alex said...

Oh I think they're wonderful. I especially like the herbs and spices jars. What a great way to jazz up the kitchen.

Disco Goth said...

They are so pretty! Everything looks better with some cheerful colour.

alma wad said...

I love them - the decanters are my favorites .

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...