Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Born to Kiln

Whilst out exploring Greenwich at the weekend, we came across this unusual piece of street art set in to a pothole on the Thames path.



I love innovative street art, I love the personalisation of place. Stuff like tagging personally leaves me cold, but stuff like this I find really exciting and inspiring.

Armed with Google, I found that it is one of a series and that the person who makes them calls themselves 'Born to Kiln'. There is an interview here on the Creative Nonconformity blog

and Born to Kiln's own Flickr feed can be found here

2 comments:

LadyBugSays ... said...

Ooo, things like this always put a smile on my face!

Vix said...

That is soooo sweet! What a cool piece of art.
We have lots of Goldie's graffiti around Walsall, it's looking a bit tired but quite inspiring for our dreary town.
Vix
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...