We all love the 1950s Mad Men look, but sometimes we haven't quite got the wardrobe to achieve it, right? Never fear. I saw this on the ever-gorgeous Bleubird Vintage and had to try it out for myself...
http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/madmenyourself/
This is my Mad Men alter ego (I have to get this frock in real life. And that cocktail).
And this debonair gentleman is the Aussie. Isn't he adorable?
If you give this a go yourself, please send me a link, I'd love to see them.
Hope you are having a good weekend x
http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/madmenyourself/
This is my Mad Men alter ego (I have to get this frock in real life. And that cocktail).
And this debonair gentleman is the Aussie. Isn't he adorable?If you give this a go yourself, please send me a link, I'd love to see them.
Hope you are having a good weekend x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...