Massive apologies for the complete disregard I have had for the upkeep of my blog recently, I handed in my notice at the day job last week (see the 'about me' box to see why) and so much needs finishing before I leave. Plus I have a basic oceanography module to finish this month and the flat is really getting in pre-move mode and I need to sew some curtains for our new bedroom etc etc.... *stresses*
However, to stop me abandoning my lovely blog in the interim and to give me some structure, I have blatantly pinched this idea of the shabby chic-tastic BibbityBob:
30 in 30 Days
Day 1-your favourite song
Day 2-your favourite movie
Day 3-your favourite television program
Day 4- your favourite book
Day 5-your favourite quote
Day 6- 20 of my favourite things
Day 7-a photo that makes you happy
Day 8-a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9-a photo you took
Day 10-a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11-a photo of you recently
Day 12-something you are OCD about
Day 13-a fictional book
Day 14-a non-fictional book
Day 15-your dream house
Day 16-a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17-an art piece (drawing,sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18-my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19-a talent of yours
Day 20-a hobby of yours
Day 21-a recipe
Day 22-a website
Day 23-a youtube video
Day 24-where I live
Day 25-your day, in great detail
Day 26-your week in great detail
Day 27-my worst habit
Day 28-whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29-hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30-a dream for the future
First one will be up tonight (I say one, I will never be able to get it down to one song..) Please feel free to join in.
Hope you are all well and had a fabulous weekend xx
However, to stop me abandoning my lovely blog in the interim and to give me some structure, I have blatantly pinched this idea of the shabby chic-tastic BibbityBob:
30 in 30 Days
Day 1-your favourite song
Day 2-your favourite movie
Day 3-your favourite television program
Day 4- your favourite book
Day 5-your favourite quote
Day 6- 20 of my favourite things
Day 7-a photo that makes you happy
Day 8-a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9-a photo you took
Day 10-a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11-a photo of you recently
Day 12-something you are OCD about
Day 13-a fictional book
Day 14-a non-fictional book
Day 15-your dream house
Day 16-a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17-an art piece (drawing,sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18-my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19-a talent of yours
Day 20-a hobby of yours
Day 21-a recipe
Day 22-a website
Day 23-a youtube video
Day 24-where I live
Day 25-your day, in great detail
Day 26-your week in great detail
Day 27-my worst habit
Day 28-whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29-hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30-a dream for the future
First one will be up tonight (I say one, I will never be able to get it down to one song..) Please feel free to join in.
Hope you are all well and had a fabulous weekend xx
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I'll be watching with interest!
I'm loving this, great idea my dear :)
...xXx
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...