Because we are going to be on a tight budget when we move in the new year, I am looking to update and revamp our existing furniture for our new house. I've been living in magnolia rented flats for years, so I am desperate for a bit of colour. On my list of to-do projects is to decoupage a couple of items. Here's my inspiration:

source
I'm not sure the Aussie will let me go so far as to do a whole ceiling, but I love this black and white contrast and the birds and flowers theme.

source
I have a little old coffee table I recently picked up from my local hospice shop for 50p and I would love to do something like this colourful floral decoupage on the top of it.
I am so smitten by this little table by Carolina Cottage, I have a damaged old atlas, so I'm thinking of trying something like this out on an old wooden ikea tray we have.
I wish I had more photos, but the famous Beat bar Cafe Vesuvio in San Francisco's tables and inside of the bathrooms are covered in decoupage. I so loved this 'Language of the eyes' in the Ladies' (mine are green!)
I hope you are having a good Sunday x

source
I'm not sure the Aussie will let me go so far as to do a whole ceiling, but I love this black and white contrast and the birds and flowers theme.

source
I have a little old coffee table I recently picked up from my local hospice shop for 50p and I would love to do something like this colourful floral decoupage on the top of it.
I am so smitten by this little table by Carolina Cottage, I have a damaged old atlas, so I'm thinking of trying something like this out on an old wooden ikea tray we have.I hope you are having a good Sunday x
2 comments:
The ceiling is amazing, I would love to do something like that. Are you moving into a rented place, or bought? I'm still in rented, and it drives me crazy that I have to live with someone elses cheap Ikea furniture and terrible curtains.
I'd love to do that with my ceiling! I've got a heap of 1930's magazines ripe for a decoupage project. xxx
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...