Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Inspiration: Natasha Khan

As we approach Christmas all things pop and musical in the UK always appear to descend down a manufactured and vacuous (albeit occasionally entertaining) hole. So this week I shall be mainly looking towards people like the incredibly beautiful, feather-adorning, face paint-wearing and supremely talented Natasha Khan (Bat for Lashes) for style inspiration:








6 comments:

Vix said...

She is gorgeous and the ultimate queen of headpieces but am I alone in thinking her music a tad dull? xxx

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

No Vix, you are not. I think she looks amazing and always wears such great outfits, but I tried to enjoy her albums and just didn't! x

Unknown said...

Hi Roo :)
i have to check her out!
i hate the holidays as they aren't about much anymore, except buying crappy stuff and the almighty $$$$ ;)
I do honor the season as a time of peace, though i usually don't get much :)
xXx
Reva

Alex said...

Some of those photos are absolutely stunning. I especially like the sequinned headband - wish I could wear things like that without looking like a complete eejit!

Elisabeth said...

love this article!

Sky said...

Her music isn't my favorite, but the girl is like a walking piece of art that's ever changing. I dig her style, and have a not so teeny girl crush on her.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...