Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Out of Eden

I am a huge fan of analogue film cameras and recently got round to getting a whole stack of film processed and put on to CD, these photos were taken in the Eden Project in Cornwall earlier this year. The Eden Project is one if my favourite places, incredible and inspirational work is done there. These photos were taken with a Lomography Fisheye 2 camera. I'm really pleased with them:






6 comments:

Vix said...

They are wonderful. The second one down looks like the view from my Goa balcony...love it! xxx

Sky said...

Fisheye camera, or fisheye lens? I'm jonesing for a fisheye lens for Christmas this year. They are so stinkin' fun.

SabinePsynopsis said...

One day I really want to visit the Eden project. Your pictures are wonderful!

Alex said...

Oh wow, they're fantastic! I wish I was a bit more camera savvy.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Wow, great shots. I could never go back to analogue - only because I am so rubbish, I need to take millions of shots before one turns out! x

char said...

I've never been to the Eden project, i think it's sopmething to put on the list for next year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...