Sunday, 23 January 2011

A Musical Interlude #7

I've been rather envious of many State-side bloggers talking about Coachella festival this week, which takes place near Palm Springs in California. Imagine a festival in guaranteed sunshine, not having to pack your wellies, find your tent submerged in several inches of rainwater and no risk of trench foot? Well it's just not the British way.

Our gorgeous US friends may have to endure their music in the Californian sunshine, but this year we have something better. To celebrate the return of Pulp at UK festivals this summer, here's my favourite 'vintage' Jarvis (any excuse hey?)...



PS. I'm in the middle of moving house, got a few little things already lined up for the blog for the next couple of days, but please excuse me if I haven't had chance to get back to your comments yet. I will do and I really do appreciate them x

1 comment:

Vix said...

No excuse is ever needed to show some Jarvis love. Plaese god let he play Glasto this year. xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...