These 'Inspiration' posts should really be renamed 'Girl Crush Corner' at the moment, I'll try and think of something more highbrow, but in the meantime join me in cooing over the stylish stylistic stylings of Gillian Zinser...
Now I have a confession to make, I'm not much of a telly person at all. It still hasn't been plugged in since we moved. And I'm not sure I ever saw an episode of the original Beverley Hills 90210 so the remake has completely passed me by. I first saw the lovely Gillian on Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno and then she appeared in Foam Magazine. And probably every bit of her character's wardrobe made my TannedbeachbumtrappedinthebodyofapastygirlfromHammersmith's heart sing.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
And then I discovered that she's an even better dresser in real life *swoons*.
Source
I completely adore the red maxi with the leather jacket and the leopard skin with the denim shirt.
And there ends today's flight of fancy. To be honest, this week when I haven't been thinking about Californian surfer girls I've been thinking about Isambard Kingdom Brunel, so you better dust off those stove-pipe hats for next time x
Now I have a confession to make, I'm not much of a telly person at all. It still hasn't been plugged in since we moved. And I'm not sure I ever saw an episode of the original Beverley Hills 90210 so the remake has completely passed me by. I first saw the lovely Gillian on Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno and then she appeared in Foam Magazine. And probably every bit of her character's wardrobe made my TannedbeachbumtrappedinthebodyofapastygirlfromHammersmith's heart sing.
Source
Source
Source
Source
SourceAnd then I discovered that she's an even better dresser in real life *swoons*.
SourceI completely adore the red maxi with the leather jacket and the leopard skin with the denim shirt.
And there ends today's flight of fancy. To be honest, this week when I haven't been thinking about Californian surfer girls I've been thinking about Isambard Kingdom Brunel, so you better dust off those stove-pipe hats for next time x
4 comments:
I think Brunel is far more my style than this lady! I do like her individuality - rare in most actresses nowadays - but I can't admit to being a fan of her overall look.
She's got some nice pieces and she wears them well. I'm with Alex though, I'm more into Brunel. xxx
That picture of her on the beach makes me feel wistful for summer :(
I like YOUR wardrobe much more!
Zxx
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...