Thursday, 31 March 2011

Inspiration: Bret & Jemaine

"What are you thinking?" I hear you cry. 

After such a succession of beautiful ladies in these 'Inspiration' posts, I bring you two scruffy guys from New Zealand in an attempt to show you that they too are style inspiration.


Bret and Jemaine are Flight of the Conchords, but this post isn't about the show, the parodies or the songs, it is all about the clothes. Because I am convinced that Bret and Jermaine possibly have the greatest collection of casual vintage separates on television. 

The evidence...










What is not to love? Bret's seemingly endless collection of vintage animal sweatshirts and t shirts, Jemaine's touch of western tailoring, the wide framed glasses, the leather jackets, the body warmer, the vintage sportswear the turned-up jeans and even the Converse. 

If I could get away with it, I would probably dress like Bret and Jemaine everyday.

(There is only one Conchords' song appropriate for this post)



5 comments:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Yes - I love Bret's array of T-shirts! Ahh, I NEED these DVDs in my life!!!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Totally agree. I want one of 'Britt's' animal jumpers x

Amanda said...

I love Flight of the Conchords!

"He maybe dead"

"Yeah, but what did he maybe do?"

Perdita Tinsel said...

I always want Brett's animal sweaters too! My husband and i ALMOST had 'business time' as our first dance...

My favourite episode is 'Bowie' without a doubt- 'hello Brett, am I frreakin you out?'.

Eloise In NY said...

I love this show too! Its amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...