Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Festival Fever: Vintage Festivals // Glastonbury

For the last couple of weeks I've been asking people to nominate their favourite festival moments and one from each decade from the 1960 to 1990s will be coming up over the rest of the week. However, in people's responses one word kept coming up over and over again...

Worthy Farm opens its doors to the public today and hosts possibly the most famous music festival in the world. Not bad for a dairy farm in Somerset.

Here's a glimpse through the years at what makes Glastonbury what it is...

All the images are from here

If you are off to Somerset this week have a brilliant time and a very safe trip. I am so so jealous  x

2 comments:

Alexis said...

this is AMAZINGGG! someone, get me a time machine QUICK!

Jessica said...

wow love those pictures!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...