Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Hearts and Denim - A Mini Outfit Post // Guest Post from Heather of Sunshine & Rhubarb


We pretty much let the little lady have free reign on her outfits and this was no exception. Apart from the fact that it ( rather unusually) looked great! 

Her fashion taste is good, but ensemble wise it's a jumble of Peppa Pig and party frocks with neon Converse, but Thursday was a good day – it was a well thought out outfit – for a 3 year old! 

You know those days when it's not hot and not cold, not dry and not really lashing down, well Thursday was one of those days and I have to say the outfit was chosen for a day exactly like that. Gold star to the small blonde girl in front of the camera. 

 Dress: Ebay
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Asda
Jacket: Unknown ( I cut the label off for comfort!)
Sunglasses: Baby Banz

You can visit Heather and Sunshine and Rhubarb here

2 comments:

Alex said...

I wish they made those leggings in a grown up size. Why do kids get all the fun stuff?

sheonad said...

i agree with alex... kids clothing is too cool! i love the randomness of niamh's outfits when she dresses herself but yes, there are good days and bad days!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...