Sunday, 21 August 2011

Things That Make Me Smile: Street Art Edition


Naked artists in San Francisco

 Jesus and the Oysters - Whitstable, Kent

 The Crane of Brick Lane, London

Recycling is good for you - Chelmsford




Mona Lisas - Monterey, California

Hurlingham Yacht Club - Putney, London

 Locks of Love - Cologne, Germany

 A message from Outer Space - Reading

 Heavenly bodies - Krakow, Poland


Shit Happens - Stockholm Museum, Sweden

These are some of my favourite bits of street art, big and small, I have seen on my travels. You can see more of my street art photographs here. 
Where is your favourite street art? If you have a photograph please leave me a link, I'd love to see them. Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday.

6 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I just love locks of love in all the different cities. :) the crane is pretty amazing too!

Helga said...

Jeez,who needs an art gallery?! The talent is just dripping all around us!Some wonderful artwork here!!
XXX

Ahka Vintage said...

The locks are pretty amazing!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

OP SHOP MAMA said...

Love it!!
Those padlocks on the fence = GOLD!!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Love street art, think you saw my posts on the stuff in East London. One bit of graffiti I really liked recently was in South Wales, painted on the door of an auction shed where they sell livestock. It said "Meat is Murder. Tasty tasty Murder"
x

Lucy in the Clouds said...

LOVE that earthling one hahaha! Unfortunately round here it's more about who did what in which bus shelter and with whom :S

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...