Thursday, 15 September 2011

Time Out

You know blogging is meant to be fun and a little place for self-expression? You need have a certain amount of mojo for it and I'm just not feeling it at the moment. Nothing seems original and it all feels a little monotonous. And if I'm not enjoying it then you are not going to enjoy reading it.

So I've decided to take a little time off, find some new inspiration and think of some new ideas of what direction to take this funny little place in.

Will be back very soon xx

5 comments:

Kezzie said...

Come back soon Rachel!

Vix said...

See you when you're feeling more like blogging. Have fun in the meantime. x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Will miss you - come back refreshed soon x

Alex said...

Don't be gone too long.

xxx

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Ahh, just as I'm getting my enthusiasm back and off you go! Hope to see you soon xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...