Friday, 4 November 2011

Inspiration


For your delectation (and, I have to admit, especially for my lovely Mum who particularly likes these posts *waves*) here are a couple of links to articles and blog posts that I thought were absolutely brilliant this week. Some stuff to provoke a little thought this weekend:




I hope you enjoy them. Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are up to, I've got Saturday off so the Aussie and I are off to London and the Royal Academy of Art. Can't wait! x

3 comments:

Sadie Rose said...

Thank you Rachel!! <3

Vix said...

Have a great weekend! I love the link to Sadie's post. What a stylish chick! x

SabinePsynopsis said...

Love Sadie's look and her gorgeous smile, and YESS, I'm all for a green Christmas and the end of inequality!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...