Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Beware of the Leopard

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

I'm not sure I'll ever get bored of leopard print. 

It can be right amount of retro chic. Or a good healthy dose of trashy. And even provide lashings of rock and roll to the dullest of winter days. And inspired by these pictures I think I am also going to be digging out some turquoise and red accents pretty sharpish. 

How do you wear your faux-leopard skin?

(There will be some personal posts coming soon - we are off on a BIG adventure this week. So watch this space x)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics. I never EVER get tired of leopard. I completely overdo it and look as trashy as possible! Sarah xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the love for leopard too. My outfit of choice is black skinnies, sheer black blouse with leopard shoe-boots and belt.
Even The Wee Lass has got in on it with leopard hair pompoms :) x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

LOVE. ALL. THESE. PICS! Feel a new Pinterest board coming on.

I've always liked leopard print, don't care if it's soap opera barmaid-y, in style or out. I have scarves, coats, shoes, nails...

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...