Monday, 9 January 2012

A Musical Interlude #23




I ummed and aahed about posting this one. A lot. This is genuinely the song that has made me smile the most over the last week. But y'know, it's not very cool, it's some bloke of X Factor for goodness sake...

However, music snobbery is all kinds of vile. If you enjoy it, you should listen to it. So I am. And so should you. It really is rather good, with a fantastic rumbly old school house baseline. Trust me, turn it up. Sing it Olly...

(I know that's two musical interludes in a row. I am working on proper posts, I promise x)

3 comments:

Vix said...

It's a cheery and sweeet song, makes me long for summer. I'm seriously loving Jazmine's Light Up The World, if you haven't heard it yet give it a try. x

Kate said...

For a girl that enjoys mostly heavy metal/rock music, this song just begs to be danced to. And dance I do, every time it comes on at work! Thanks for the lovely share!

Raylee said...

if it moves you & makes you move at the same time it has to be good!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...