Tuesday, 15 May 2012

it's the (yarn) bomb

Source: Black Cat Originals via Pinterest

Exciting times! My photo of yarnbombed lamp post in Moscow has been featured on Sarah's Black Cat Originals blog. Head over and have a look at some of the others - I really really love those yarnbombed weapons.

5 comments:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

These are so creative! Love the snake and the flower stem but best of all the pom poms in the tree - so easy and quick to do, I fancy making some for the trees in the garden in the winter :)

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

How cool - thanks for sharing the other pictures too, can't decide whether I like the stop sign flower, snake railings or pom-pom flowers more!

Vix said...

How completely and utterly brilliant! I'm loving the snake the most, I think!
Have you seen Krista's post today? I thought of you straightaway! http://peeteespalace.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Nice! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Krista said...

I am totally a fan now too, I wish I had the skill to even do this! Yarn bombing who would have thought?! Nice to meet you dear!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...