Sunday, 3 October 2010

Loving: Cut outs


Inspired by the magnificent cut out artwork of Claire Brewster, I saw at the Origins Craft Fair in Spitalfields last week (please have at look at her website for the most exquisite birds cut from reclaimed materials) here are some of my other favourite cut outs to share with you this Sunday:


Beautiful and delicate cut out jewellery from the wonderfully named Hairy Growler


Fun and funky cut outs on this top (I want one for Halloween)


Amazing cut out scarf


Not yet cut out, but I love this Punk Rock Girl Paper Doll, she is very anti-kitsch


source
I hope yours is! x

6 comments:

daisychain said...

I love cut out everything!

Vix said...

Love the cut out punk and the scarf. Off to discover more by Claire Brewster. xxx

Unknown said...

oh i love the jumper xxx

Alex said...

Such a variety of things. I love the birds and that scarf is amazing.

LadyBugSays ... said...

I now want to cut up things!

Wayne said...

I love the 'today is going to be a good day' photo. I'm going to forward it to my friend, Lisa. It will make her smile.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...