Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Inspiration: Mila Kunis






I have such a girl crush on these images of Mila Kunis from Nylon Magazine. The Jane Birkin-esque fringe, the leopard skin, the thick black tights, the Twiggy-esque eye make up...
Pretty retro kitten lady.

(Images are all via Google, please let me know if you want them credited)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I'd love her gorgeous long thick tresses! *sigh*

Vix said...

Gorgeous doe-eyed beauty! Loved the BEn Goldacre link, ta! xxx

Tess Atkinson said...

I lalalaaved her Nylon shoot, she looks so so good! She's definitely going to go global this year x

Sharon said...

Hi there-oh I agree, she looks absolutely gorgeous! x

Alex said...

I've loved her ever since That 70's Show and I'm so chuffed she's getting more publicity now. Her dress at the Golden Globes was v. beautiful.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

She is a proper beauty isn't she, and I love these pics of her in a 'rougher' look than she has usually. She can really get away with a bedraggled look because she is so stunning.

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Oh yes, loving that hairdo! :)

char said...

is it bad i hadn't heard of her - she's very pretty tho!

Unknown said...

I love the tresses and bangs on her.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...