Thursday, 24 February 2011

In the clouds

(Sweden from the air- taken on my mobile (airplane safe mode on!))

I'm not sure where this week has gone.

We have been frantically trying to get the house a bit more habitable for the arrival of the Aussie's parents tomorrow and, on top of college work and being shopkeeper, there seems to have been time for little else.

But I promise my Sweden story will be posted soon. I also have a little giveaway to say thank you to you all for supporting me and I have my first range of necklaces to share with you too (I sold the first one within twelve hours of listing them - absolutely over the moon!)

I need to get back to painting, but I do hope you are all well and normal service will resume very soon x

6 comments:

Vix said...

Good to have you back, my sweet! xxx

Rose&Bird said...

Lovely to see you back, looking forward to hearing all about your adventures x

Helga said...

Helloo gorgeous!!! Oooo,inlaws coming to visit!!
Thanks for your sweet words,honey! I'm so grateful for my darling blog friends!!
xxx

char said...

love the picture, i love looking at clouds!

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Mmm, getting the wanderlust! :)

Alex said...

Looking forward to reading your holiday post :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...