Hello chicas, back from Stockholm with tales to tell, stuff to share and to properly catch up with you all.
But while I unpack (and go to the football!) please join me in appreciating the beautiful and talented Adele. I love this record so much and the bit in this video with the drum beat kicking in makes my spine tingle.
Enjoy...
But while I unpack (and go to the football!) please join me in appreciating the beautiful and talented Adele. I love this record so much and the bit in this video with the drum beat kicking in makes my spine tingle.
Enjoy...
Happy Sunday x
5 comments:
Welcome home, gorgeous! Isn't Adele brilliant? xxx
Ah I'm loving Someone Like You, it's heartbreaking though. Look forward to your Stockholm tales x
love the drums & the glasses!!!
love this song x
i love adele so much! i must go buy her album now off itunes. Visiting from indie biz :) guna be browsing for a while so just saying hey :D
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...