Friday, 24 June 2011

Festival Fever: The Directory

It's the end of Festival Fever fortnight here on the Firebird blog and I have absolutely loved putting it together. I hope you have enjoyed reading (The Levi's Girl even tweeted about it!)

Thank you to all the amazing guest posters, there have been posts from vintage lovers to bikers, from yummy new Mums to my beautiful Mum, you are all absolutely brilliant.

If you've missed anything, here's a little round up of what's been on the blog the last couple of weeks:

Before you go:
Vintage Vixen's Guide to Packing your Festival Wardrobe
The Festival Fairy's Guide to Glamping on the Cheap
DIYS: From flower crowns to the best tote bag ever. Via ways to fix your hair in a muddy field


While you are partying:
The Aussie's Guide to Taking Brilliant Festival Photos
My Best One Pot Breakfast


Festival Facts and Memories:
Momma Firebird at the Isle of Wight Festivals in 1969 & 1970
Chairman Chegwin at the Bulldog Bash
Vintage Glastonbury
Useful Festival Websites

But the festival season has only just started here in the UK, so you want to read them again at any time over the summer, you can find them using the little button on your right.

My summer exams are now all over, so normal service resumes on the blog tomorrow. Thanks for taking this little festival journey with Firebird, here's to a brilliant summer ahead xx

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Ooh this is wonderful! I've loved going on this "festival journey" with you! I'll be living vicariously through all of these concert-goers :)

Jessica said...

Loved this Rachel, it's been fab. Thank you.

Alex said...

Rachel, festival guru that you are, can you recommend me some smaller, interesting ones? I'm not massively music driven but I want to try the whole festival experience at some point. Just don't know where to start.

Halley said...

Congratulations on your final exams being over!! Look forward to reading more over the summer. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...