You might have seen me warbling on about it on
Twitter, you might have even seen a picture of her already. But we made a very special addition to our household last week...
We bought a camper van!
You won't believe how excited we are. I genuinely think that this will make a huge enhancement to our lives. The flexibilty and the freedom and the adventures we will be able to have.
Our new girl deserves her own introductory post soon. But, since we made the decision to buy her, I have been collecting ideas and images of how we might make our modern girl feel a bit more homely...
 |
| Checks... |
 |
| Patterned Cushions... |
 |
| Cosy blankets... |
 |
| Floral Curtains... |
|
 |
| Clashing patterns |
|
 |
| A home from home... |
 |
| ...Well a girl can dream can't she? |
All these pictures (and their sources) can be found on my Pinterest page.
6 comments:
Is she a T25? How exciting! I wish you could come up to CamperJam with us next weekend in her, you'd get loads of interior ideas there.
Gilbert's definately a home from home, leopard print and home-made 1960's psychedelic curtains. I've no idea what we're doing with our new one but Jon's being buying 1970's vinyl like nobody's business!
Checks and Cath Kidston are what everyone seems to go for, rather predictable for my liking. x
Ooooh soooo exciting!!! Can't wait to see how you style her!!!
Found your blog via Penny Dreadful.. very fun!
xoxo,
Leah
http://www.couturearabesque.blogspot.com/
Dear Rachel,
congratulations, I bet you guys will have a grand old time traveling around to fabulous placed in that.
Hubby & I recently acquired a tent & we are hoping to escape into the wilderness for a few days with that soon, I love camping ;)
Take care luv & best of luck with jazzing up your new home from home.
Jennie
xXx
Fantastic! hubby and I have often discussed getting a campervan and whenever I drive past the Veedub garage in Hingham I gaze longingly at campervans festooned with flowers *sigh* I can't wait to see how your camper van decorations come along. I saw another blog think it was festival kidz about how someone converted their van into a campervan, will try and find it for you cos there was some lovely curtains in stuff in it.
Hey! I just started following your blog. I'm really looking forward to more camper posts in the future, I'd LOVE a camper!!
Love, Katie xo
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...