I have loved Prince for about 20 years now...such a great song. You lucky thing, how did I not know he'd be in the UK? Did you see him at the o2? That was amazing.Love your new blog header, BTW.
Lucky you!!! Love that guy!
Ooh fun! Seems like a slightly odd location for it though.
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...
3 comments:
I have loved Prince for about 20 years now...such a great song. You lucky thing, how did I not know he'd be in the UK? Did you see him at the o2? That was amazing.
Love your new blog header, BTW.
Lucky you!!! Love that guy!
Ooh fun! Seems like a slightly odd location for it though.
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...