Saturday, 25 June 2011

A Musical Interlude #15

If you follow me on Twitter then you might have noticed that I am learning to play the Ukulele. So far I am up to two different chords. Rock on...

But I do love my Uke, it is desperately cute. So I was a little surprised to see that the gruff man of Grunge, Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam, has released a whole solo album of Ukulele songs. I wasn't sure how grungey rock and Ukuleles would mix, but I was quite pleasantly surprised. See what you think for yourself...

3 comments:

San said...

OMG. Eddie Vedder = my hero. He can ANYTHING!!! :)

Raylee said...

different.....but i like it!

Kezzie said...

Hey well done- that's cool! I'd like to learn the uke since I saw Simon Selmon, swing-dance extraordinaire playing it at a swing dance event!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...