Monday, 2 January 2012

A Musical Interlude #22



It has been a while hasn't it?


Today's musical interlude is the truly wonderful 'Jean 1' from the White Label - Stolen voices album, which is made of bootleg tracks and rare samples. Jean 1 is a reworking of 5.30 Plane by The Supremes and I think it is wonderfully uplifting. Let me know what you think of it.

Happy new year x
 
PS. Do you like the graphic? That's the stylus of my beloved Howard (my 1960s dansette record player). I really need to find some 16 and 78 rpm records...

3 comments:

Vix said...

Tune!!!
Happy New Year, Rach! Hope you have a brilliant 2012. xxx

Kate said...

What an awesome track (^_^) It's great to see you back, Happy New Year!

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Really love this, thanks for introducing me! Happy new year Rachel, hope to see more of you this year! xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...