Some months it just rains. And rains. And rains. This is what it has been like this April here in the Thames Valley.
At times like this, in the brief moments of sunshine we need to share a little love. Take some time to appreciate all the beautiful things that the rain helps bring in the Spring and to share a little affirmation with our neighbours in the form of this brilliant poster.
Our local park is a little oasis of nature amongst the suburbs. I enjoyed looking at all the beautiful spring colours and sharing a little love on one of the benches.
I hope all these things made someone else smile.
The beautiful affirmation poster is by the talented Nikki from Flair to Remember


2 comments:
OK...so this week I realised you hadn't fallen off the blogging radar but had changed your blog address. Doh!
I have been extremely unsociable of late, prefering to just 'lurk'!
That poster made me smile, a lot. I think I will put one up in our park the next time I visit the doctors.
Loving all the kitty cat pictures. As for cats and narrowboats...ours LOVE them. All those hidey-holes to hide in! Our last stay, Ren got quite adventurous and went for a walkabout at the wharf; then hurtled back at the sound of a boat coming past! But there are loads of boaters, (liveaboards), who have cats.
Z xx
Definitely made me smile. We decided not to go to the local country park this week and just went 'off road' around the back fields of my estate. I found three horses living 150m from my house. So nice to find things tucked away in the suburbs.
X
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...