1 - A breakfast of champions (Baked beans on toast with cheese and Henderson's Relish)

2 - Robot in disguise

3- Pictures for our new kitchen from Killer Strawberry

4 - Rare picture of Australian national with a beer

5 - Camden Town

6 - Mornington Crescent

7 - The rules of Mornington Crescent (there are no rules)

8 - Looking for more cider

9 - A kiss goodbye at St Pancras Station

10 - Joining the pom pom scarf brigade
2 - Robot in disguise
3- Pictures for our new kitchen from Killer Strawberry
4 - Rare picture of Australian national with a beer
5 - Camden Town
6 - Mornington Crescent
7 - The rules of Mornington Crescent (there are no rules)
8 - Looking for more cider
9 - A kiss goodbye at St Pancras Station
10 - Joining the pom pom scarf brigade
What did you get up to at the weekend?
6 comments:
Oh grrrrr, Blogger just ate my comment!! I think I said that it looks like a fab weekend and I'm full of admiration for the scarf as the colours are just wonderful.
I'm still chuckling about the carrot pictures, tee hee.
Thanks for sharing your weekend, you look fab in the pom pom scarf and it's nice to see that lovely Aussie of yours, too. xxx
Hurrah for pom poms!I like the orange, it seems to be coming back into fashion (after a long break from overexposure in the 70s!)
Beans on toast for breakfast...fab idea!
Bah ha ha on the rare Australian National with a beer. You are so right, about as rare as hens teeth I'd say ;)
I love your pompoms! Fnarrr...
Breakfast looks yummy and I don't even like beans =)
xx
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...