The Aussie and I have been getting things together to make over our new camper van. After searching high and low we completely fell for this fabric to make the van's curtains with. It's from the Alexander Henry Pin Up collection and we just thought it was completely perfect and fabulous.
The arrival of my new chair: we have done so well recycling fabrics, revamping old furniture and making over things when we have doing up our house, we decided to treat ourselves to something new to finish off our front room. This 70s style chair is from Ikea and it is fabulously comfy. When I get to sit in it that is...
Please excuse the blurry photograph, but I was so excited. This is one of the guerilla gardened sunflowers that we planted at our local railway station to cheer up the commuters. It is now a mighty 6" high! Keep your fingers crossed it continues to thrive and escape the evil strimmers of First Great Western.
Look how clear the River Thames is!
Now this will wind the Aussie up, because since we bought the camper van I keep teasing him that I am so over campers. Now it is all about the narrow boat... I do jest, but I saw this one on the Thames in Reading this week and it had everything I love from solar panels to a minature salad garden on the roof. How perfect... *adds narrow boat to wish list...*
Hope all is fantastic where you are. This is a scheduled post because I am currently grooving in a field. WE WANT PRINCE!
See you tomorrow x





4 comments:
Very jealous of you at the Hop Farm! Hope Prince rocks (i'm sure he will).
I love the fabric and that Ikea chair is seriously fabulous. x
Oooh that does look a comfy chair, kitty looks very relaxed there! So pleased for you that the guerilla gardening has worked! Enjoy the gig xx
that fabric is so appropriate, what a great find!
You couldn't find a better curtain fanbric for a camper van I don't think, just brilliant!
xXx
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and a link to your blog, I'd love to hear from you...